1. God's character and nature gives man a choice and judgment day. See Invitation
2. The Word of God reveals the time of God
and the plan of God.
3. God's time is four thousand years before the cross and three thousand years after. See 7000 Years
4. Bible chronology
points to the end of man's six-thousand-year rule.
5. Key events of the last one hundred years occur on Jewish holy days. See Calendar
, Jewish Calendar
6. The end of the Laodicean period is the end of the Church Age. See Churches
7. Seven End Time powers are ready for the Tribulation (Capitalism, Catholicism, Communism,
European Union, Islam, Israel, United Nations) which include China, India, Russia & US.
8. Four horses of the apocalypse are on the run today. See Seven Seals
9. Seven wars of the seven trumpets occur in a 120-year period. See Seven Trumpets
10. The United States is described in over one hundred Bible prophecies. See 9th of Av
11. World War III, World War IV and World War V occur during the Tribulation. See China
12. God has established Jerusalem as the eternal capital of Israel and the World. See Jerusalem
See A Current Understanding of Events before the Rapture
and 21st Century View.