1. God's character and nature gives man a choice and judgment day.
2. The Word of God reveals the time of God and the plan of God.
3. God's time is four thousand years before the cross and three thousand years after.
4. Bible chronology points to the end of man's six-thousand-year rule.
5. Key events of the last one hundred years occur on Jewish holy days.
6. The end of the Laodicean period is the end of the Church Age.
7. Seven End Time powers are ready for the Tribulation.
8. Four horses of the apocalypse are on the run today.
See White, Red, Black, Green Horses
9. Seven wars of the seven trumpets occur in a 120-year period.
See World Wars, Iraq Wars & End Wars
10. The United States is described in over one hundred Bible prophecies.
11. World War III, World War IV and World War V define the Tribulation.
12. God has established Jerusalem as the eternal capital of Israel and the World.
See A Current Understanding of Events before the Rapture